Times are very stressful and you are wondering if it is safe to get a massage to relieve that stress or acupuncture to help with your insomnia. We understand this stress and worry but we want to ensure you that the safety of our patients and staff is our top priority.
For patients with significant pain or medical problems, acupuncture and massage can be essential services that is why we are strictly following the CDC and state guidelines.
What Essence Acupuncture & Wellness Is Doing to Protect Our Patients and Staff:
- All patients and persons entering the clinic are required to wear some type of mask or face covering.
- Masks are worn by providers and staff at all times while interfacing with the public, to keep everyone safe and minimize risk.
- We are requiring that all sick or recently sick patients reschedule, including those with the flu or a cold.
- Not ready to come in? Or have COVID-like symptoms? We can still support you from afar. Our telehealth video calls allow us to continue to provide support while reducing risk and exposure and keep everyone safe and healthy. Herbs, acupressure, lifestyle and diet are as much a part of Chinese Medicine as acupuncture — no contact required. Click Here to schedule a telehealth call.
- We require that if you have been in contact with anyone that has been diagnosed with Covid-19, or asked by a healthcare professional to self-isolate, that you do not come into the clinic for 14 days.
- We are thoroughly disinfecting rooms and high-touch surfaces between patients.
- We are thoroughly and routinely disinfecting and wiping down all common areas and bathrooms.
- We are keeping all patients at a safe distance from each other while in the clinic and request patients respect social distancing in common areas.
- We have made hand sanitizer available to all patients throughout the clinic and in all treatment rooms.
- We have made hand sanitizer, gloves, and masks available to our staff at all times.
- We require our staff to stay home if they are sick.
- To reduce risk and keep everyone safe and healthy we are of course hand washing, cleaning, and using hand sanitizer to the max!
Moving forward we will continue to stay informed with the latest recommendations and continue to take multiple precautions to keep everyone safe and healthy will make adjustments to our clinic protocols as needed.
Most people are stressed to the max right now so know at Essence Acupuncture & Wellness our primary focus is the health and safety of our patients.
Thank you for entrusting us as your health resource. We are here to support your health and wellness needs to keep you and your family safe and healthy.
Ready for a massage or acupuncture to relieve stress? Looking for a cupping session or need some Chinese herbal medicine? Call us at 210.236.5862 or send us a message with your questions and concerns. Essence Acupuncture & Wellness is currently open for patient visits from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Our practitioners are also available for phone consultations and can ship herb orders if needed.